Mitsumata in the snow2011.01.20
I thought it was blooming, which was really strange as for this season.
Then Mr.Kono of Udatsu told me that Mitsumata, one of the main paper materials, spend winter in this conditiion.
- New Desk2013.05.19
- Viviane Visiting Me in Echizen2013.05.13
- At Udatsu Museum Yesterday2013.04.18
- Influenced by Dutch Friends2013.04.16
- WARABI , Wild Vegetable Season2013.04.15
- A Wedding at the Okamoto Otaki Shrine2013.04.15
- Sakura with Fusae san 852013.04.15
- Speech in Amsterdam2013.04.09
- Joop with Boris2013.04.03
- Joop and Me at the Studio2013.04.03
- Waiting for Me Finishing Carving at the Studio2013.04.03
- Visiting a Dutch Artist2013.03.20